This is the second part of my discussion with Ryan Cadaver (Casket Creatures) and the Son of Celluloid, Nathan Hamilton, about the haunt industry.
Ryan and Nathan have almost 40 years combined experience in the "haunt" industry. This is the follow up to the first episode. We continue our discussion about their personal history in the industry, haunts in and around the country, and share great haunt stories.
Be sure to stay tuned at the very end to hear a few minutes from our late night trip to the infamous (well, infamous in Snellville, GA) BRUSHY FORK!!
Once again, fuck Hulk Hogan, LET'S TALK HAUNTS!
- Nathan Hamilton, Son of Celluloid - http://sonofcelluloid.com
- Ryan Cadaver, Casket Creatures - http://arenasuperstar.com
- American Scream Documentary - https://www.facebook.com/TheAmericanScream/
- The Dark Ride Project Indiegogo - https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/dark-ride-project-historic-haunts-in-vr-horror
Some of the Haunts We discuss
- Haunted Chicken House (Heflin, AL) - http://www.hauntedchickenhouse.com/
- Mysterious Mansion (Gatlinburg, TN) - http://gatlinburgsmysteriousmansion.com/
- Atrox Factory - http://www.atroxfactory.com/
- Gun Mountain, formerly Haunted Hotel (Cave City, KY) - http://www.laffinthedark.com/articles/gunmountain/gunmountain.htm
- Netherworld Haunted House - http://fearworld.com/